Ready for the most vibrant, stunning cocktail you’ve ever seen? Meet the haskap champagne cocktail! Its bright color and cozy vibe make it perfect for entertaining. It has a tart flavor and bubbly texture, and it uses only a few simple ingredients. Garnish with fresh berries for a festive look. Making mocktails or zero proof cocktails is perfect for including people who don’t drink alcohol, pregnant women or kids.
Ingredients: Sweet Prairie Haskap juice, Cointreau and Champagne
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau, or other orange liqueur
- 4 tablespoons 100% Canadian Sweet Prairie Haskap Juice
- 1/2 glass Champagne (6 tablespoons)
- For the garnish: 1 rosemary sprig, whole haskap berries (or blueberries)
- Place the cointreau and haskap juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold. Strain the liquid into a champagne flute. (You can skip this step if the haskap juice is well chilled.)
- Top off the glass with champagne (no need to measure). Garnish and serve. (Note: You can also make a large batch of cointreau and haskap juice ahead if desired, then measure out 6 tablespoons per glass.)