The haskap mimosa is tart and bubbly with a vibrant red color! The combo of orange and haskap makes an ideal brunch drink for parties – cocktails in the morning anyone?
Everything’s better with bubbles, right? This brilliant brunch drink works for any season: the Haskap Mimosa! Tart haskap is an ideal pairing for subtly sweet orange juice. Pair the two and the glass is full of fiery red color and crisp flavor. It’s bubbly, it’s refreshing and it’s downright awesome. It’s easy as 1,2,3 to mix up and perfect for entertaining. You can serve it any time of year and it is a must have on any craft cocktail list.
Ingredients: Prosecco or Champagne, Sweet Prairie Haskap juice, orange juice, orange
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) Sweet Prairie Haskap juice, chilled if possible
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) orange juice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Prosecco or Champagne
- For the garnish: orange or blood orange slice
- Add the haskap juice and orange juice to a champagne flute.
- Tilt the champagne flute and pour in the Prosecco or Champagne. Garnish with an orange slice or lime slice.