Like it’s predecessor The Sea Breeze, this new cocktail is a classic highball that’s easy to make! It includes vodka, grapefruit and now haskap…oh yes and lots of ice. It’s ultra-refreshing with a new modern taste.
This cocktail is perfect for happy hour with friends, a light brunch drink, or a little evening nightcap. Or mix up a big pitcher for a garden party or a weekend at the beach. This is a must have on your cocktail list!
Ingredients: Sweet Prairie Haskap juice, vodka and grapefruit juice
Ingredients (1 Drink):
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, simple sugar or birch syrup
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) 100% Canadian Sweet Prairie Haskap Juice
- 1 lime wedge
- In a glass, pour in the vodka, grapefruit juice and syrup and stir with bar spoon. Add ice.
- Pour in the Sweet Prairie Haska juice and squeeze the lime wedge on top. Taste and add additional syrup if you want it sweeter.