This rum and haskap juice cocktail is tart and sweet and perfectly balanced! This easy-to-drink cocktail takes just a few minutes to whip up and is a sure crowd pleaser.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) light or white rum
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) 100% Canadian Sweet Prairie Haskap juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lime juice
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) simple syrup or pure maple syrup for the Canadian in you
- For the garnish: lime slice (optional)
- Add the rum, haskap juice, Cointreau, lime juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake until cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. Serve garnished with a lime slice.